Pages

8.12.2011

Playlist ~ My Favorite Remixes/Dubstep/Electronic Songs

Hey everyone! Let's just jump into the post!

I am the type of person that listens to every single genre depending on my mood. If I want to get pumped up or single every thought out, I will listen to heavy dubstep. Just before a test, Frank Sinatra will be only what all that I play. With friends, flashy pop like Katy Perry is a favorite. As you can see, I crave all kinds of music! Lately, I have been downloading a ton of remixes. This is a playlist of all my favorite remixes/dubstep/electronic songs. Every now and then, I will be posting some music favorites that I am loving! I just want to show you guys another side of me besides constant makeup stuff. Hope you enjoy :)

Song: Coat of Arms
Artist: DJ Nosaj Thing
Album: Drift

Song: Magical World (feat. Nelly Furtado) 
Artist: Bassnectar

Song: Weekends (feat. Sirah)
Artist: Skrillex

Song: Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
Artist: Ellie Goulding

Song: Warp 1.9 (feat. Steve Aoki)
Artist: The Bloody Beetroots
Album: Warp

Song: Diminishing Returns (Alvin Risk Remix)
Artist: Ali Love

Song: Innocence (Camo and Krooked Remix)
Artist: Nero

Song: Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
Artist: Benny Benassi
Album: Cinema- EP

Song: Scareware 
Artist: Rusko
Album: O.M.G.!

Hope you enjoyed :) Please follow and recommend your favorite songs to me!
Reminder: giveaway if i get 100 follows by the end of summer!

3 comments:

  1. YES! Another electronica lover <3 I'm the same as you though, I listen to music based on what mood I'm in...and I have all different kinds of music that I love :D I actually love listening to Pandora radio because you can discover so much new music that way :)

    Have you heard the Blue Foundation 'Eyes on Fire' Zed's Dead Remix? http://youtu.be/IUGzY-ihqWc One of my favorite remixes right now.

    I also love this Glitch Mob remix of The White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'. I can't describe how this remix makes me feel....it's just so evil and dirty and raw sounding haha :) You really need to listen with the bass turned up on this one. http://youtu.be/-m7e7tCn7Bk

    And then there's Tiesto's remix of 'Lovestoned' which is always a good one. http://youtu.be/Z5KqNOKJvHQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Pandora but I definitely will! AND YES!! I love eyes on fire!! Ive never heard the last two ones but I am going to click on your links right now and download them!! Thanks for the suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH OH I also highly recommend typing in 'Ratatat Remix' in the search bar of youtube and give them a listen. Ratatat is so awesome, and their remixes are a lot of fun. If you like Bjork, they did a really amazing remix of her song 'Wanderlust' http://youtu.be/9ogg2lp3PBQ
    And then there's Missy Elliot's 'Hot' http://youtu.be/dBu5BrGBW94 They've also done Biggie, Kanye, Jay-Z, and tons more :)

    Haha I can go on and and on...I love music like crazy :) Also, with pandora there are two downsides: there are ads every couple of songs and you can only skip a certain amount of songs per hour. BUT, make sure that you use the thumbs up or down buttons to like or dislike songs on whatever channel you're listening to. That way it will customize your likes and dislikes for that channel. And if you like it, the pandora one (it's like 36$'s a year) is totally worth it...no ads! :)

    Enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete