Pages

8.29.2011

"The Body Shop"

I recently finished my Clean And Clear SPLASH Body Wash and was desperate for something new. I considered going to Bath and Body Works but I am honestly getting tired of that place. I am obsessed with The Body Shop's body butters so I decided to try to find a body wash there! I like a lot of their scents too. Here are two things I found that I really like!


Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel ($15)
Mango Hand Wash ($8)

I got the giant size for the body wash and I really needed another hand wash backup! The Body Shop is having a promotion where it's "Buy 1 Get 1 %50 off" or "Buy 2 Get 1 Free." The grapefruit wash has an EXTREMELY potent smell of fresh grapefruit. It is very intense and citrus-y so if you do not care for citrus scents DO NOT BUY THIS! The mango hand wash is lovely and very easy to stomach so I would recommend it to anyone! Anyways, I am satisfied with what I got and can't wait to use them up! Thank you so much for reading! Please follow :)

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

1 comment:

  1. G8 am also body shower freak and have a cool collection.... :)

    ReplyDelete