Pages

8.28.2011

FALL 2011 Nail Polish Favorites {Part 2}

Hey lovlies! :)

This is the second part to my fall nail polish favorites! These are a few colors that I think are trending right now. I don't own a few staple colors but I list a some alternatives down below. Keep reading for swatches below! Thanks for reading <3



Sephora By OPI's "Break A Leg Warmer"

OPI's "Fancy Fuchsia" 

Chanel's "Graphite"
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. I know that I am lacking a taupe and a plum color! I do not own any. Taupe and plum nail polishes are amazing for the fall. I would recommend Essie's "Glamour Purse" and Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in "Plums The Word." A nice red is good too!

If you liked this post please comment and follow! Love you guys!!!!!

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!:
http://dreamingofbeautyx.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-time-100-followers-nyx.html

2 comments:

  1. omg! I need to get that first color!! I love it so much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they still sell it at sephora :)

    ReplyDelete