Pages

8.23.2011

FALL 2011 Nail Polish Favorites {Part 1}

Hey guys! Fall is right around the corner so I thought I would post some of my favorite fall nail polishes! I love a lot of deep, subtle colors. Fall is one of my favorite seasons so I thought it would be awesome to do this post. It is a total coincidence that these nail polishes are all Essie! In part two of this post there will be more variety. Enjoy! <3

Fall Nail Polish Picks

Essie's "Masquerade Belle"

Essie's "Sand Tropez"

Essie's "Buy Me A Cameo"


I hope you enjoyed this post! Please don't forget to follow! Leave a comment listing your favorite fall nail polishes and I will maybe give them a try! Thank you so much for reading and enjoy your day. Love you guys! 

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! : I'm doing a NYX giveaway so feel free to enter in! It is super simple! Click below to see what you can win for FREE and how you can enter!

http://dreamingofbeautyx.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-time-100-followers-nyx.html

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for Essie's "Sand Tropez" whenever I go to the CVS...totally loving that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if they still sell it because it is from an old collection... I have sometimes seen it on the target clearance shelf thingy or at smaller beauty supply stores. Maybe you should try looking there!

    ReplyDelete