Pages

8.04.2011

Nail Snapshot: What Color Is This?!

Hey guys! Sorry I don't have my camera so I cannot do a normal post...
Recently, I painted my nails with this amazing metallic purple color with blue reflex in it. It was by OPI. Unfortunately, it was my friends and the name tag on the polish was wiped off! So that's where you guys come in!! If you know the name to this OPI nail polish, PLEASE tell me! I may even get a bottle for the person who tells me the actual name once I find it :) Thanks so much! And this nail polish is awesome. It applies and looks like a gel manicure once on, and it only needs two coats to get its opacity. I love it so much. The color is extremely unique as well.

Purple/Magenta with Blue undertones and very fine glitter in it! 

Sorry about the color quality! This picture was taken on Photo Booth.

Thanks so much for reading! If you do know the color, PLEASE TELL ME! I love this polish quite a bit and would be ever so thankful if someone could help me. If you liked this post, please follow!
IF I GET 100 BY THE END OF THE SUMMER, GIVEAWAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't really tell from the picture but it looks like it could be "If the Fuchsia Fits" or "La Paz-itively Hot". My mom has like over 100 bottles of OPI colors so normally I'm pretty good with matching colors to names. I would go to Ulta with that on your nails and see if either of those colors match up to what is on your nails. Hopefully this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm actually might be "Pompeii Purple"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. might be ate berries in the canaries but i'm really not sure

    ReplyDelete