Pages

8.05.2011

Get Excited For...A Sneak Peak Of My New INGLOT Eyeshadow Palette!!! YAY



Hey everyone! I have an exciting post coming within a couple weeks... I just purchased an Inglot Freedom System Palette from online! Photos, reviews, and swatches of each shadow will be up shortly! The only reason I am holding off on this post is because I do not have my normal camera with me. Inglot is an up and coming company that is slowly taking gaining popularity from their high quality eyeshadows and amazing prices. I was so excited when I picked out my colors! Their website is awesome too. My friend ordered a gel liner from them as well and loves it. Tell me your Inglot experience and what products you love! Please follow!

*100 FOLLOWS BY END OF SUMMER= GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous palette! Can't wait to see swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Actually, this one is not my actual palette. I have a 10 colors one! But it is still beautiful haha :)

    ReplyDelete