Pages

7.11.2011

Top Ten Skin Care Products Tag!


Woot! Woot! Finally did this tag! I was tagged by Mieu Makeup. I was really excited to do this post because I have not done a skin care post since April when I first started blogging. You basically list the top ten skin care products you have ever used! I have only recently gotten into skin care stuff, so I do not have much experience with multiple products to know what is the best in the world. This is just what I use on a frequent basis. I purchased every product! 

Rules


- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- List your 10 favorite skincare products.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.

I am not really familiar with many bloggers out there so I tag EVERYONE!



I have dry skin that is very sensitive. I have the type of skin where I cannot put sunscreen on my face generously or I WILL break out. I do not use that many face products though so I am including body products in this post. Enjoy!


(From left to right) Eucerin Plus Intensive Care Body Cream, Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter, Aquaphor Healing Ointment (I use it as a intense moisturizer), Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock SPF 85

(From left to right) Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Creme, Chanel Mousse Douceur Foaming Mousse Cleanser, Chanel Beaute Initiale Energizing Multi Protection Fluid SPF 15, Formula 10.0.6 Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask

(From left to right) Clean &Clear Morning Burst Body Wash in SPLASH, Bath and Body Works Coconut Mango Smoothing Body Scrub (on sale now!)

I hope you are inspired to try some of these products out! These are the skin care products I am currently using! (Not all at once though.) Unfortunately I cannot find the same Eucerin Lotion at my local CVS! I am mortified because it is my all time favorite lotion. If you guys have seen it, please let me know! I do have a few other products such as bath mixtures that I wish I included. If you want I will make another post just on those! Please follow and comment what you think! Thanks so much for reading, love you guys. <3

5 comments:

  1. I luv Broghese Fango Active MUd...dont know if you tried it before~~~its really good~~~great post



    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love Fango! I have a post where I talk about it a bit. And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know about tag skin care products !!very simple and nice post. keep it your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skin care items from ARTISTRY. They have proved and results are also positive.

    ReplyDelete