Pages

7.18.2011

A Hot Pink Lipstick I Am Currently LOVING!

Estée Lauder 'Pure Color' Long Lasting Lipstick in
"Candy"

Estée Lauder 'Pure Color' Long Lasting Lipstick in "Candy"
Net Weight: 0.13 OZ
Company: Estée Lauder
Where to buy: Nordstroms, Bloomingdales
Price: $24

I have been loving this lipstick! It is a hot candy pink with tons of frost and shimmer. It has a nice texture and applies very evenly! Lipgloss is not even needed because this lipstick radiates on its own. I love that it has a creaminess to it as well. The longevity is pretty good. The pigmentation stays but the gloss does decline as time goes by. This is not the most neutral lipstick so I would not wear it to on a daily basis. It is awesome for a sweet sixteen or night out. I love love love it. Packaging is beautiful too. 

I hope this quick review was helpful! Please follow and comment telling me whether you like this lipstick or not! Love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is pretty but a little on the pricey side =/

    http://melsu-melsu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a total splurge haha! MAC's "Impassioned" lipstick is a good dupe but it isn't as frosty. A good glittery gloss is great on top! :)

    ReplyDelete