Pages

7.15.2011

Nail of the Week 7/14/11 Feat: Sally Hansen Salon Effects!

Hey everyone! Just a quick post about what I'm wearing on my nails! A trend that I haven't really picked up on until now is the accent nail on your ring finger. People usually paint their ring finger with a glitter polish that matches the rest of their nails. Instead of doing the usual, I applied an extra nail sticker from the Sally Hansen Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips! I am content with the results, so I thought I would show you! I have done this with a lavender and hot pink. I prefer the lavender but I have pictures of the pink. I give you two suggestions that would look awesome! Enjoy :)

What You Need

OPI's "Lucky Lucky Lavender", Salon Effects "Girl Flower", Love and Beauty (F21) "Pink"

Pictures!

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you try this! Love you guys and thanks for your support! Follow please! :)


2 comments:

  1. oh wow what a cute look! The salon effects strip matches so well with the bright pink polish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The color combo is pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete