Pages

5.01.2011

Essie Nail Polish Review: A French Affair

Hey readers! I have not reviewed a nail polish yet so I hope you enjoy! I chose "French Affair" by Essie from their newest collection! This is the debut color that the collection is based off of. This shade contains pink pigment with lavender undertones. With two coats on, the shade is very opaque and pigmented. I have trouble applying Essie nail polish, partly because I am one of the worst nail painters ever, but also because the formula is slightly streaky. Essie nail polishes tend to last about 5 days before starting to chip when using a top coat. Each bottle costs around $8 dollars depending what drugstore/beauty supply you purchase this product in. (If you want to buy it!)

DISCLAIMER: In these pictures, do not judge my poor nail paint job! I can only paint my toes for some reason, and my cuticles are quite messy and due for a manicure. The lighting affects the color on camera but please be supportive and embrace the color of the nail polish, not my hands! Don't worry, these reviews will improve over time!








I hope you enjoyed! Tell me how I can improve anything so that YOU can enjoy this blog to the fullest extent. By the way, "A French Affair" is pinker in person. Please follow and recommend! Thanks xo

LINK: Buy on Walmart ($8)

No comments:

Post a Comment