Pages

5.21.2011

Favorite Coral Colored Products for Summer!



Hey readers! I am just going to get to the point. Coral is the hottest color for this Summer 2011! In this post I am going to pick one product for each category of beauty that I think best compliments the color of coral! Hope you enjoy.

#1: Lipstick

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in "Coral 080"
Price: $6-9


Revlon makes a great lipstick, so I thought this would be appropriate for this post. The shade is a rosy orange! I really love Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks because of the high pigmentation. Revlon is a drugstore brand, so the price is extremely reasonable. Wearing this statement lip with very little eye makeup is beautiful for summer! :)








#2 Lipgloss
MAC Cremesheen Glass in "Richer, Lusher."
Price: $18.50

I LOVE this lipgloss. MAC Cremesheen LipGlasses are my favorite type of lip products from MAC. This gloss is very moisturizing and adds a sheer color of coral that can be built up! What I love is that this gloss is not a pure orange color but definitely has strong notes of it to catch the essence of summer. The consistency is not sticky at all! Go to a MAC counter and try this out! You will not regret it.













#3 Blush

Benefit Box Powder Blush in "Coralista."
Price: $28

My favorite coral blush by far. Benefit's Coralista has the perfect amount of shimmer and pigment! I am not a huge fan of the brush that comes in the box, but I believe in investing good money into a powder brush so it is not an issue. Kind of weird, but this blush smells really good! The packaging is okay, but the product is wonderful.









#4 Concealer
Bobbi Brown Corrector in "Bisque"
Price: $22

Not exactly coral, but salmon colored concealers/correctors are known to correct green and purple on one's face. I do not use this exact color, but Bobbi Brown face products are the BOMB. If you have problems with green skin, use this concealer!













#5 Nail Polish
OPI Nail Lacquer in "Conga Line"
Price: $6-$9
Coral nail polish is so cute! I love wearing it on my toes with white sandals! The brightness of it is very complimenting. For nail polish, I do not mind if it is a more orange tint because orange is coming into style for this Summer. I look for longevity, application, and formula in a nail polish. OPI is so impressive so when I saw this color I became so excited! It has quite some shimmer which is cute and different! OPI has the best quality so adding this to your nail polish collection is a must.





No comments:

Post a Comment