Pages

5.02.2011

STILA Spring Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone! In this look, I am using some newly purchased STILA products! This tutorial is for Spring. I really enjoy them, and I hope you like this look!


Products I used:
Eyes:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer ($24)
Stila Eyeshadow in "Burgundy" and "Seashell" from Blushing Beauty Collection (click here)
NYX Slim Eyeliner Pencil in "Brown" ($3.50)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara ($10)
Lips:
Stila Long Wear Lipliner in "Devoted"
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in "Crystal"($17)
Cheeks:
Stila Convertible Cheek and Lip Color in "Lillium" ($25)





First, I primed my eyes with Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer. I smeared it all over my lid and brought the product under to my lower lash line. Then, I took an Urban Decay Flat Shader brush and Stila's Eyeshadow in "Seashell" from my Blushing Beauty set of two eyeshadows. Patting a lot of product onto the brush, I placed the shadow all over my lid and into my crease. This color is very sheer with a slight shimmer. 



Then, with my Bobbi Brown Essentials Eye Blender, I took the second eyeshadow "Burgundy" by Stila and blended it into my crease and outer "V" of my eye. "Burgundy" is a brown velvety shade with purple and red undertones. I brought the eyeshadow out past the corners of my eye, to emphasize a cat eye appearance.





After, I took the NYX eyeliner and lined my upper lash line and lower waterline. I curled my eyelashes and generously applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes. I wanted to keep the look soft so I used a brown eye pencil.


Here is a blurry and slightly unflattering shot of the finished look! I promise it looks awesome in person but my camera was functioning oddly when I snapped this particular picture. The thing I wanted to show you is that I swept some of the "Burgundy" Eyeshadow under my lower lashes to define my eyes.




For my lips, I outlined the natural shape of them and applied Stila's lip pencil in... To give a smoother appearance because of a lack of creaminess in the pencil, I put on the Bobbi Brown Crystal lipgloss. Then I took my finger and smudge/blended everything together.

With this simple eye and pop of red lips, I hope you can buy these products and enjoy this look as much as I did!! :) Good look and thanks for reading!


Disclaimer: I am not being paid for any of the products used. For any business inquiries email me at dreamingofbeautyx@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment