Pages

9.26.2011

What's In My Shower TAG {September 2011}

Hey guys! So I am not exactly sure if this tag has already been created, but I am starting my own! This tag post is about all of my current body and hair products I use in the shower. I recently have been loving my routine, so I thought I would share it. Feel free to do this post! I tag everyone!! Also if you want a separate review on any of these products in more detail I would be happy to do so. Make sure to say that I made the tag so we can promote the site <3 thanks guys

So... this is my shower set up. I have the basics and a couple luxuries that I use here and there! 
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask ($7)
I haven't used this too many times, but so far I really like this mask so far! I have been wanting to try the Macadamia Nut mask but didn't want to pay the price, so I bought this as an alternative. I am really glad I bought this! It is extremely moisturizing and has some amazing extracts in it. I leave it on for about 5 minutes on the bottom half of my hair and them rinse it out. This does a great job!

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner ($4-6 each)
This stuff if absolutely amazing! The formula smells phenomenal. Also, this conditioner makes my hair extremely smooth which is rare! I have never owned a conditioner that has helped my hair air dry smoothly. I do like the shampoo as well. It is the slightest bit thick, but I don't feel like there is a lot of residue after the use of it. 


Bath and Body Works Coconut Mango Smoothing Body Scrub ($14?)
Unfortunately they do not sell this scent anymore! Bath and Body Works usually comes out with new body scrub options every season. The formula is basically the same for each one so the effect will be similar if you purchase another scent. I really like using this for exfoliating my body every week or so! It smells amazing and my skin feels great after.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel ($15)
I have been IN LOVE with this shower gel! It is so refreshing and has the sharpest citrus scent. I feel like I am in pure grapefruit heaven when I use this! If you do not like citrus, do not buy this product. This is not a luxurious or creamy wash, it is supposed to refresh you and your body. I bought the giant container of this so I am set for a while!

Thanks for reading everyone! If you thought this was helpful please comment and follow! Feel free to do this post I think it is such a fun idea. Bye guys!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment