Pages

9.24.2011

Brown Eyed Girl- An Eye Tutorial {feat. Wet and Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette!}

Hey guys! I was just playing around with some neutral colors the other day and I thought I would share the outcome with you. Enjoy!

I designed this tutorial for brown eyed girls who want open up their eyes and create a doe-eyed effect. This dreamy neutral tutorial will give you soft eyes that will allure anyone that comes by! I really have been in love with the Wet n' Wild Eyeshadows lately, so I thought I would base a tutorial on this product. Their shadows are so pigmented and creamy. Love them!



Products Used: 
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX Slim Eye Pencil in "Brown"
-Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in "Walking on Eggshells"
-Inglot Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow
-CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Directions: 
Step 1: Apply your primer on your eye lid and lower lash line.
Step 2: Take the "Lid" color which is a beautiful pinkish champagne and apply it onto your eyelids. An exact dupe for this is Urban Decay's "Sin" Eyeshadow.
Step 3: Apply the lightest white color into your inner corners and on your brow bone. This will highlight your eyes and brighten them up!
Step 4: Take the warm brown and apply it to the outer half of your lid. This will warm up your eyes and add some depth! I don't think the brown in the trio is dark enough so I added some of my Inglot Matte Eyeshadow to darken up the outer corner and crease. Make sure to blend well!
Step 5: Line your eyes with your brown eye pencil. I did my lower lash line, upper lash line, and lower waterline. This will softy define your eyes.
Step 6: You can set the liner with the Inglot eyeshadow. This will provide a longer lasting effect.
Step 7: Apply your mascara. In this picture I didn't do this step but I think it would be BEAUTIFUL if you created spidery long lashes! Curling your lashes multiple times and clumping your lashes will give your eyes an even wider effect! Make sure to coat your lower lashes as well!

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed this tutorial, please follow and tell me down below! Love you guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment