Pages

12.15.2011

Review: Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick in " Rose Blush"!


Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick in " Rose Blush"
Net Weight: 0.11 OZ
Company: Rimmel London
Where to buy: CVS, Walgreens
Link: Ulta
Price: $6-9


Formula: I like the formula! I don't think it is super moisturizing, but there is a nice shine to it. Dior Addict lipstick is more moisturizing in my opinion. It goes on very smoothly, and even application of color. The shade is absolutely stunning. It's a gorgeous bubbly pink shade with a slightly purple undertone. One negative thing is that the taste is not very pleasant. For a drug store lipstick, I am impressed!
Packaging: I am obsessed with the packaging! It's really sleek and modern, and has a great look to it. The reflective purple packaging is gorgeous. Also, the cap rests on the tube well so there isn't any accidents. 
Longevity: The longevity was average. The color lasted a long time, but the shine faded quickly. I had to reapply after 2 hours. 

Something Extra: I tried this as a cream blush for my cheeks and it worked out beautifully! It gave my cheeks a dewy glow that no other blush has done for me.



Thank you for reading! I have midterms this week, so that explains my absence on this blog. But if you enjoyed this post, please follow! Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment