Pages

12.26.2011

Review: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner in "Carbon Black"


L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner in "Carbon Black"
Net Weight: 0.24 FL OZ
Company: L'Oreal
Where to buy: CVS, Ulta
Link: L'Oreal
Price: $6-9

Formula: This is the BLACKEST eyeliner I have ever used. It has a very fluid and watery formula. It glides right on! It can be slightly messy as you can see from the photo. The pigmentation is amazing though.
Packaging: I do not like the packaging. There are no logos so it looks very plain and cheap. I do like the brush tip, but it could be slightly thinner! The first couple of tries with this product, my lines were thick and messy. It does take quite some time and patience to work with this product, but your end results are great!
Longevity: Sadly, the longevity is not great! I really wish it was, but I cannot get over this. By the end of the day, the liner is disintegrating and cracking. And it's very visible! BUT, it only does this when I apply the liner only to my eyelids, with no primer or eyeshadow under. The longevity is definitely better with products under layered.



I hope you found this review helpful! Thank you so much for reading this and please follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment