Pages

12.27.2011

Review: Bobbi Brown Lip Color in "Blush" {Review, Swatches, Pictures}


Bobbi Brown's Lipstick in "Blush"
Net Weight: 0.12 OZ
Company: Bobbi Brown
Where to buy: CVS, Walgreens
Price: $23


Formula: I have grown to love this formula! The pigmentation is excellent! For a nude lipstick, I am extremely impressed with it's lack of "chalkiness." There is a nice healthy shine that makes my lips look healthy and full. I enjoy this as my staple nude color. It has a flush of rosy pink to keep a slight color and make it more wearable. Definitely an awesome formula, but has a slightly nauseating taste. 
Packaging: The packaging is nice! It is a simple black case with classic gold band and font. It is nothing special, but does look like a high end lipstick. 
Longevity: The longevity was better than I expected. The color wore quite long on my lips. The shine did fade long before the pigment did. It has a great longevity though compared to other lipsticks!



Thank you so much for reading this review! I hope you found it helpful! Overall, I enjoyed this lipstick. Please follow and comment below on what you think of their formula! 

No comments:

Post a Comment