Pages

12.17.2011

My Winter 2011 Essentials! {Part 1: Beauty}

Hey everyone! In today's post, I am going to be listing my Winter beauty essentials! I love using these products especially during this season. This is part of a small series where I will be telling you my beauty, clothing, and holiday essentials. Enjoy! :)

Beauty Essentials
1. Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment 
Price: $22.50
Link: Sephora
During the Winter, my lips become extremely chapped and dry. This has been my savior the last few weeks! I love the sheer plum color, because it adds a gorgeous hue to my lips that works with my skin tone. The texture is unbelievable too. I am definitely repurchasing this when I run out! I also want to try the other cranberry-ish shade they have! 

2. Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat 
Price: $25
This is one of the coolest and innovative ideas I have seen for nail polish. I have heard of these top coats before, but never seen one that works this well. This nail polish completely gives a matte finish to all nail polish colors. It is extremely unique and no nail polish looks like it once applied! This would look beautiful over your favorite holiday red nail color. I LOVE THIS!

3. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Price: $46.50
Link: Sephora
This is one of the loveliest face creams I have tried! The consistency is kind of like a serum, so it applies very smoothly! I love the beautiful jar, and the smell is great. This cream provides great moisture for my dry skin especially during the holidays. 

4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!
Price: $19
Link: Sephora
I have really enjoyed this mascara! I am usually a fan of drugstore mascaras, but I heard such great things about this one and decided to treat myself. I like the way it lengthens and thickens my lashes. The pigmentation is great. I do not know if it is significantly better than drugstore quality, but still an awesome product. 

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you liked it, please follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment