Pages

11.06.2011

An Unhealthy Obsession: Deborah Lippmann Glitter Nail Polishes

Congratulations to Deborah for being the "queen of glitter polishes"! I have officially become obsessed with her famous and unique glitter nail polishes. The formula, colors, and variety have me starstruck. These are some of my favorites! They range from $16-20.


  
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy, Don't Tell Mama
Happy Birthday, Bad Romance

Superstar, Today Was A Fairytale 
Across The Universe, Boom Boom Pow


I Love The Nightlife, Lady Sings The Blues


Razzle Dazzle

As you can see, I basically listed every single glitter polish of hers which shows my sick addiction. I think these glitter polishes are gorgeous and would do anything to own them all!!! One day, one day. Anyways tell me which ones you have! If you liked this post, please follow and comment below. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment