Pages

11.02.2011

Nail Collections for this WINTER 2011

Essie's latest collection features muted shades that are perfect for this season! 


China Glaze's Let It Snow collection is the best I have seen so far. The wide range of glitter polishes and beautiful metallics will definitely have my going to ULTA to pick some up. 


Orly's Holiday Soiree Collection is BEAUTIFUL. The lovely champagne glitter color and classic reds are amazing. This is the most wearable in my opinion! 

Overall, it seems as if each nail company is taking a different approach for their winter collections. I am so glad with the variety and cannot wait to pick up some new nail polishes for this holiday season. 

Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys so much and please follow. Sorry I have been extremely busy by the way, I literally barely have any time to write. Thanks for being patient. Love you guys <3



No comments:

Post a Comment