Pages

11.07.2011

HOLIDAYS 2011: Beauty Gift Sets! {Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, etc.}


Hey readers! This is the second post to my holiday gift sets posts! If you want to check that out, click HERE! All of the exciting gift sets for this holiday season have been coming out, and I thought it would be great to list some of my favorites! Keep reading for pictures and mini reviews!

#1 Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Deluxe Set

Bloomingdales.com
If you didn't know, this is my FAVORITE perfume ever! I do not own a full size because of the steep price, but with this full size perfume with some extra throw ins, hopefully I can put the cash down and buy this for the holidays! It's still a whopping $92, but perfumes last for years for me! Love the idea!

#2 Chanel's Holiday Collection! 
There are multiple items, beware!

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque 
Sephora.com

Ahh! This is like a luxurious version of OCC Lip Tars, but more wearable! I am OBSESSED with the stunning shades Chanel has come out with!! Each one is beautiful and surprisingly looks great with my skin tone which is rare. This came out with their winter collection this year, and I am dying to buy at least one. They are priced at $32, which is very expensive, so I am holding off on this purchase. 


#3 Chanel Fragrance Wardrobe Set 
Chanel.com
This is beautiful! I think the title serves its purpose. This is the perfect wardrobe decoration. Each classic Chanel perfume is amazing! I would definitely invest into this. It's $120, but considering that it is Chanel, the price is tolerable.  

#4 Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss

Nordstroms.com
 This is an extremely pigmented lip gloss. If you are looking for more product, skip the Rouge Allure Laque. The colors here are more conventional and traditional, but this lipgloss is still beautiful! I am still obsessed with the packaging as well. It costs $32.

#5 MAC Glitter and Ice Winter Collection!
MAC Iced Delights Lip Bag-Sultry
Bloomindales.com 
This is my favorite combination out of all the MAC Winter sets! I am not actually a fan of the collection, but I thought it would be appropriate to use at least one of their products. The colors are beautiful. The price is $38, which is basically no savings, defeating the purpose of "holiday savings."I would not buy this myself but would happily and gratefully accept this ;). 

#6 L'Occitane Hand Creme Bouquet 
Loccitane.com 
I think this is the best set ever! I constantly need hand cream, especially with the dry weather. The new variations of their famous Shea hand creme seems so luxurious and beautiful! I can't wait to try a few of these. It is priced at $50, which is pretty reasonable. The convenience of the set is wonderful! 

Thank you so much for reading this post! If you enjoyed it, please follow! I love feedback as well, so leave a comment for me below! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment