Pages

11.21.2011

Skincare Series: Top 3 ACNE FIGHTING Face Washes

Hey everyone! This is the second part of my mini skin care series! The first part listed my three favorite gentle cleansing face washes! In this post, I am going to be recommending great acne fighting face washes. This post is for people who have slightly oily and sensitive skin that needs a kick! Keep reading for recommendations and reviews!

Product: St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub
Price: ($2-4)
Link: Walgreen's

This face scrub is invigorating and acne battling! It can be harsh on your skin, so limiting your use to only when your skin is breaking out is recommended. It work's wonders! My face feels so soft after using this. The apricot scent is lovely. This can be found at any local drugstore for an extremely reasonable price.


Product: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Price: ($7-9)
Link: Walgreen's

This is one of the most noted facial cleansers out there! Neutrogena has designed a oil-free acne wash that is great for everyday use. In my opinion, I think it is great for controlling oil but doesn't fight horrible breakouts. I love the refreshing citrus aroma of grapefruit so this is great for morning use. This too can be found at any local drug store.

Product: bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam
Price: ($28)
Link: Bloomingdale's

This face wash is absolutely unique and amazing. Even though this isn't technically towards acne, it clears my skin and cleans my pores so well! It has this invigorating effect on my skin. You can literally feel the exfoliation occurring on your skin. Love this!! It is a little of a splurge, but definitely worth it!




Thank you so much for reading!! If you enjoyed this post, please follow! Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment