Pages

10.22.2011

Skincare Series: Top 3 GENTLE Face Washes

Hi readers! This is the start of YET ANOTHER short series! I am going to be recommending face cleansers for each skin type! Today's post is my gentle face cleanser recommendations! The other two categories are flaky/dry skin and oily/acne prone skin. Be sure to stay tuned for those. The type of face cleansers featured today have a creamier and more luxurious formula. This post is for people who don't have sensitive skin because some of the choices have a perfume in them. I chose face washes that focused on creating a luxurious feeling more than improving the state of skin for this skin type. Hope you enjoy!

Option #1Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Creme 

Net Weight: 6.7 OZ
Company: Borghese
Where to buy: Bloomingdales, Online
Price: $32.50

I love this cleanser! My mom has used it forever and swears by it! It is a creamy formula with the most relaxing scent ever. It clears my skin up pretty well and doesn't leave a residue. This isn't for heavy breakouts but awesome for people with slightly dry skin. I really love this!






Option #2
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 
Net Weight: 16 FL OZ
Company: Cetaphil
Where to buy: CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens
Price: $11.49

This is one of my favorites because of the price and huge quantity of product given. This is amazing to use as an everyday cleanser. It's very refreshing and has a creamy formula like most high-end face cleansers! 

Option #3
Chanel Mousse Douceur Foaming Cleanser
Net Weight: 5 FL OZ
Company: Chanel
Where to buy: Nordstrom's, Bloomingdales, Macy's 
Price: $45


I currently use this. Even though it has the smallest weight and highest price, this cleanser still is awesome. I only need a pea size amount of product to lather up my whole face! This feels the most luxurious and creamy on my face and has lasted me almost a year and a half. It is nice and refreshing but still has a comfy feel. I love using this before I go to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment