Mermaid Eyes! A Halloween Tutorial!
Hey guys! This is another halloween tutorial! I am not completely sure if I absolutely love this eye look, but I thought I would post it anyways. I focused on gold and bright blue eyes to resemble the ocean and the beautiful colors of a mermaid! Mermaids are "stereotyped" to have long blond hair and a aqua blue tail so I thought the color choice was appropriate. Keep reading for this tutorial information! If you guys hate it don't be mean... its not my best work lol...
- Urban Decay's Primer Potion
- Stila Eyeliner in "Koi"
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Electric Blue
- Urban Decay "Buck and Half Baked" Eyeshadow
- Mascara and False Lashes (i didn't use them but it will look so much better if you do!)
- NYX Round Case Lipstick in "Tea Rose"
- Bobbi Brown "Crystal" Lip Gloss
I hope this is self explanatory! Since I am not crazy about this look I will not go into full detail. Sorry my posts aren't amazing this week but I have been studying so much and dealing with the PSATS. Please follow though!