Pages

10.13.2011

Latest Love: NYX Round Case Lipsticks! {PART 2}

Hey beauties! This is the second part to my mini review of NYX Round Case lipsticks! I only have two shades but I have been loving the formula so much! Click here to go to my first post.

NYX Round Case Lipstick in "Tea Rose"

I have to admit, this is the lesser favorite of my two NYX lipsticks. But I am still extremely impressed with the formula. Literally, NYX lipsticks are the most pigmented lipsticks I own. This can tend to look a little chalky on a bad day, so using a gloss or extra chap stick makes a huge difference. I love the color, but not on my skin. I have a slightly yellow undertone with a tan, so it does not complement me. Nevertheless, this looks FABULOUS on my cooler-toned friends. I am still glad I purchased this lipstick, and will continue to wear it. Longevity is about an hour and a half. The finish is pretty matte with a slight sheen. I am continued to be impressed with this collection of lipsticks and cannot wait to buy more and review for you guys! <3




Thank you so much for reading and please follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment