Pages

4.24.2011

SPLASH Clean and Clear Body Wash Review

After hearing about this product from a Youtube beauty guru, I gave this product a go! There are three body washes to choose from including:

CHARGE: Pomegranate and Orange Zest
BOOST: Mango and Papaya
SPLASH: Guava and Wildberry (My favorite)



Net Weight: 16 OZ
Company: Clean and Clear (Johnson & Johnson)
Where to buy: Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens
Link: Drugstore.com ($5.99)
Price: $5-$6





The point of this body wash is to give you a morning boost to wake you up! It has "bursting beads" which work as exfoliants for your body. Personally, my favorite scent is SPLASH. It smells like blueberry candy (which has a certain scent that is not relatable to actual blueberry AT ALL.) I do take my showers before bed, so this wash does not exactly fit my routine perfectly. Anyways, the scent of SPLASH is absolutely divine out of the three. I do wish there were more exfoliating beads because I can barely see them when I squeeze the product out! A little of the wash goes a long way, so it lasts quite a while. One setback is that it has a heavy residue if too much product is squeezed out. The packaging is fun, and I do plan to repurchase this product. (if i ever run out!!)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete