Pages

4.23.2011

Mascara Reviews

Hey!! So basically, I have not found my perfect mascara yet. I have gone through about five tubes and have not really "loved" any of them. Currently, I am using Lash Stiletto Mascara, which is really elongating but not long lasting whatsoever. Previously, I had been using Telescopic Explosion Mascara by Loreal which was a clumpy mess!! Down below I rated mascaras that I have used in the past. Enjoy.


Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara in Black
Net Weight: 0.22 OZ




Company: Maybelline
Where to buy: ULTA, Walmart, CVS
Link: Walmart ($7)
Price: $6-$10
Grade: B+






Very hip packaging, okay pricing, but the product is just not too impressive. I have heard wonderful things about their Voluptuous Mascara in the Stiletto collection as well, but I have not given it a try myself. It does not last all day, and it gives up the curl in my lashes. BUT, it separates lashes like no other, so if you are looking for that, give it a try. I do like the pigment of this mascara but I do think there are better ones out there on the market!










L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
Net Weight: 0.27 OZ


Company: L'Oreal
Where to buy: ULTA, Rite Aid, CVS
Link: Ulta ($5)
Price: $5-$8
Grade: B-




As I was browsing online, I noticed the Red Tube is not commonly sold anymore. On the link I have posted the waterproof version. But basically, this mascara is extremely clumpy. It does make a statement and lasts longer than the Maybelline mascara. The special wand is interesting and original, and kind of like the Givenchy mascara. I do not recommend this mascara due to the clumpiness in this product. It is quite messy!













Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
Net Weight: 0.30 OZ
Company: Benefit
Where to buy: ULTA, Sephora, any Benefit counter
Link: Sephora ($19)
Price: $19
Grade: A-






I do like this mascara! The formula holds a curl pretty well, and plenty of length! I do not know about volume, but my lashes are pretty sparse. It is not too expensive for a higher brand, and the amount of product is bigger than most! The large wand is a plus too. They sell mini versions for $9, but just buy a big one if you want to try it out!











Thanks for reading! PLEASE let me know what are your favorite mascaras so I can finally pick a product I am willing to buy again! Byee xo 

please follow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great information! found your website perfect for my needs.

    ReplyDelete