Helloooo! I have created this look that is perfect for a dinner party, a night out, or anything you want to use this look for! The unique thing about this look is that I am using under 5 products! Also, I will provide cheaper duplicates for recreating this look that will save you some money! Enjoy!
Champange Brown Eye Look
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Black
1) Apply generously Bare Study Paint Pot to your lids and slightly bring it into your crease and inner corner.
2) Take a crease or blender brush, and put Satin Taupe MAC Eyeshadow on the outer third on your lid and into your crease under your brow bone.
3)Using an angled eye brush, take the Bobbi Brown Gel Long-Wear Eyeliner and apply thinly to the upper lash line.
4) Lastly, curl your lashes (if you need to!) and apply generously Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara to your upper and bottom lashes!
1) For applying Bare Study, fingers will work!
2) Satin Taupe should be applied with:
-Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Crease Brush
-MAC 217 Blending Brush
3) Bobbi Brown Gel Liner should be applied with:
-MAC 209 Eye Liner Brush
-Benefit Cosmetics Get Bent Brush
4) Use mascara wand given.
Bare Study $16=Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in "Not Just Nudes" $6
Satin Taupe $15=NYX Eyeshadow in "Iced Mocha" $5
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner $21=ELF Cosmetics Studio Cream Eyeliner $3
Mascara is already a drugstore product!
Hope you enjoyed! Please follow by clicking the button over there >>>>