Pages

3.07.2012

REVIEW: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in "Lollipop" {Pictures, Review, Swatches!}

Hey guys! After hearing wonderful things about this lip product, I decided to give it a try. Revlon has launched a new lip butter that promotes beautiful color with a moisturizing lip treatment. It has a glossy shine to it, making the use of a lip gloss unnecessary. I chose "Lollipop", a candy pink with light glitter and a lot of sheen! I am quite impressed with it. Keep reading for pictures, demonstrations, and a more in-depth review. Thanks!


Revlon's Color Burst Lip Butter in "Lollipop"
Net Weight: 0.11 OZ
Company: Revlon
Where to buy: Ulta, CVS, Target
Link: Ulta
Price: $7-9



Formula: The formula for this lip butter is SUPERB! This lip butter is designed to give color to your lips while adding moisture and shine. The color and pigmentation for this specific lip butter is amazing. There are multiple ways to wear this lipstick, as shown in the pictures above. I am able to create a light stain or build it up to a heavy lipstick. There is a ton of shine, so it looks like I am wearing a gloss as well. The color is a beautiful bright candy pink! I am extremely impressed with this formula, and hope the lighter colors are just as amazing. 
Packaging: I am not crazy about the colored outer packaging. It looks a little "kiddish" and cheap. I am a fan of the reinforced cap to prevent messes as well as the silver tube. No serious complaints!
Longevity: The longevity is great on this lip butter. I only suspect this because of the richness and darkness of this particular shade. Because it is so moisturizing, I would imagine that the lighter colors have less wear time. 

I really like this lip butter so far! I cannot wait to wear it more often and purchase more shades. Overall I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially if they have complaints about their lipsticks being drying.


My favorite way to wear this lipstick! Warm up this pink lipstick by adding a coral gloss over. It creates a unique color that looks gorgeous on! I used Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Gloss in "Papaya". 

Thank you so much for reading this post! I really hope this review was helpful. If you enjoyed it please follow and stay tuned for more :)


1 comment:

  1. I just bought this today haha!I love this color & the lip butters, I think I have 5 now lol

    ReplyDelete