Pages

7.14.2012

Newest Purchase... Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm



Hey, been a while since I've posted! Anyways, with my being a little rusty on this, don't mind my deteriorated blogger writing style. I've always been one to try a plethora of new lip balms, without consistently sticking to one. I feel as if lip products take up the most space in my makeup collection but get the least use. I want to share with you my newest purchase that has surprisingly avoided the old lip product shelf. The Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Lip Balm is absolutely luxurious! It has a scrumptious rose scent that doesn't make you sick to your stomach! Usually floral products other than perfume or house spray fail to impress me. BUT, Dior has succeeded in making a smooth, firming, and pleasant lip balm that I would recommend to you all. The packaging is unique and clean, which I love. It's definitely not worth twenty-sex good ones, but if you are willing to splurge I would go for it. This lip balm isn't going to show up on your lips though. It's strictly treatment-like, and the improved texture makes up for the lack of glossiness in this product. Anyways, I recommend this, try it out and tell me below!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment