Hey everyone! In this tutorial, I wanted to create a sultry natural look that all had earth tones. It kind of reminded me of an Safari-ish eye look...Please don't mind my bad descriptions! I used earthy brown colors on my eyelids and then smudged some darker colors onto my lash line. In order to keep the rosy bronze look going, I used a mixture of blush and bronzer on my face as well as a lovely nude color on my lip. The whole look together works beautifully and looks very raw and natural. I love this and I hope you do too! Keep reading for more details.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Revlon Creme Illuminance Eyeshadow in "Not Just Nudes"
- Inglot Eyeshadows
- Sephora Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Lip Color in "Blush"
- MAC's Blush in "Melba"
- NYC Mosaic Bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
- Prime your eyelids. This will prevent creasing of your eyeshadows and show better pigmentation on your eyelid.
- Take the matte medium brown shade or any brown base and apply it to your lid. The one in my Revlon cream shadow quad is amazing for this purpose!
- Apply a matte taupe-ish brown all over your lid with a blending brush for a light wash of color.
- Now take a matte brown color and lightly blend it into your crease for some more intensity. DO NOT BUILD UP THE COLOR! We are not trying to heavily define the eyes so it looks natural.
- On your upper lash line, blend a smudge-able kohl pencil on your lash line. Then, take the brown eyeshadow and blend it even more! It's supposed to make the look a little more sultry, not smokey!
- Take a little of the brown cream eyeshadow and put it on your lower lash line. Then apply the matte brown eyeshadow over to set it!
- Curl and apply mascara! To remain even more natural, feel free to use brown mascara!
- Mix your blush and bronzer for a rosy brown color. Slightly contour and blend out onto your cheeks. This will give you a GORGEOUS glowy face.
- Apply a shimmery highlighter. I used my Bobbi Brown one because it provides the best glow ever to anyone's face! It doesn't exactly look natural, but definitely works with the look.
- Apply a rosy nude lipstick that has a subtle sheen. My Bobbi Brown lipstick was perfect for this look!
Thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed this tutorial, please follow and comment below! Thanks again :)